I found this dress on Ebay...I was a little skeptical of the quality because it was only $20, but they said you could return it, so I took a chance...my fashionista daughter, all she wanted to wear with her dress was the hair flower wreath, yes I know, she's funny!! So I was looking at dresses on Ebay and saw this dress, you can get it in about 10 different colors...Aubree chose hot pink! When I got the dress yesterday, I have never been so impressed by a dress in my l ife, it's truly precious...it has a huge bow in the back and the flower wreath came with white and hot pink flowers. I think $20 was a STEAL for this dress!! It's perfect!! I will order from their store again!! I LOVE Ebay!!!
Now if I can just find something for Bro...Boys are so hard to find a "cool" Easter outfit, hehe!!
3 comments:
That is too cute! Way to go bargain shopper!
I LOVE this! I want one for Sophie!
can you let me know the estore name, I have been looking for easter dresses online and Amy needs a flower girl dress for Ava.
Post a Comment