Three names I go by:
1. Mommy
2. Jean
3. Jeana Beana (when GGpa is around)
Three Jobs I've had in my life:
1. Pump It Up- Reservations and Marketing
2. MOM (hehe)
3. PR Director- OUHSC
Three places I've lived:
1. Moore, OK
2. Moore, OK (I know, kinda boring, HA)
3. Edmond, OK
TV Shows I watch :
1. The Bachelor
2. Private Practice
3. Ghost Whisperer (my fav)
Three places I've been:
1. Cozumel, Mexico
2. Lake Tahoe (beautiful)
3. Orlando, Florida
People who e-mail me regularly:
1. Kelly
2. Jennifer
3. Amanda
Three of my favorite foods:
1. Mexican (yes, even Taco Bell)
2. My GGma’s homemade Cheesecake (YUMMY)
3. Italian
Three friends I think will respond:
1. Angel
2. Jennifer
3. Kelly
Things I'm looking forward to:
1. Getting through the craziness I am going through now
2. seeing what the future holds
3. watching Aub & Brody growing up
This is a tag for anyone who reads my blog...fill this out and post it on your blog, it's a lot of fun!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment