Saturday, February 21, 2009

Cousin Fun & Redeeming Love

My grandmother from Houston is in town this weekend. Last night we went over to my parents house for dinner and to visit...Kellie and Troy had their niece and nephew, Tyler & Molly with them (which we consider our cousins too)...the kids had a blast playing, thought I would share some pics!!

CoCo (DoDo, as Brody calls her), Aubree & Tyler
CoCo, Tyler, Aub & Brody
Miss Molly, she is the cutest, sweetest little thing...love her chubs!!!
Bro kissing on Molly!
Aub, Tyler & CoCo, what cute buddies!
Mr Dakota (or Baby Dyla, as Bro calls him, yes he has his own name for people)
Grand & Aub

We are having so much fun and I don't want Grand to leave!! She'll be here through Sunday!
Also, wanted to tell everyone I'm on chapter 14 of Redeeming Love, it's so good! I HIGHLY recommend this book! See my Shelfari shelf to the right. EVERYONE on earth needs to read this book. I think they should make it into a movie!! SO GOOD!!!!!!

2 comments:

Kelly T said...

cute pics! I also love, love, love Redeeming Love. I read it a few months ago. I agree - it would be a fantastic movie! I've also enjoyed quite a few of Francine Rivers' other books, especially the Mark of the Lion series.

Becky said...

I agree...Redeeming Love should be a movie!!! I would certainly end up seeing several times.