Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Strike a Pose!!!

My sister and I had these pictures taken for our parents for Christmas! We had our Christmas last night so I can finally post the pics!! We went to a lady named Jenae and we will use her again, she's awesome! Here is her website if you want to see more of her work!! http://www.photosbyjenae.com/
All 4 kids were awesome, we were shocked because it was naptime, but they all hung in there and did an awesome job!! Oh and my parents absolutely loved them!!











We will be heading to Ft. Worth Friday morning!! I probably won't be blogging again until next week!! We hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas!! We love you all!!

4 comments:

Becky said...

The kids look awesome in these pictures.

Meredith H. H. said...

CUTE pics! I can't get over how much your niece looks just like what I remember your sister looking like (way back in the days of my family living in OKC)! Glad you had a fun Christmas part 1! Have a great trip to TX!

Michelle said...

So cute!! They did a great job!

Anonymous said...

lol,so nice