Tuesday, December 30, 2008

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Hello everyone! We're back from our christmas weekend in Texas and my mom and I's trip to Tulsa!! Christmas in Texas was great, we had an awesome time! I will get pics up soon of christmas...I haven't even gotten our pics off my camera yet!! I will try to do that in the next day or two! You all gotta see what Brody got from Nana and Grandad, it's hilarious!!

My mom and I spent two nights at the Crown Plaza. We went to their spa on Monday then did a lot of shopping! It was awesome time spent with my mom, we had a great time and I enjoyed every second of it! Thanks mom, I love you!!!

Here is the hotel lobby, I took these with my phone...the lobby was so cool! And look at the zebra table in the second pic, cute, cute!!



We hope everyone has a HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! I promise christmas pics soon!! Love you all!!

No comments: