Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Early Birthday!!!

My birthday isn't until Sunday but Aubree was so excited to give me my gift she wanted me to open it last night!!
For days she has been telling Brian that he needed to take her shopping for her mommy's birthday present, when asked what she wanted to get me, she would say "I can't tell you, it's a secret, but I can tell you that it's at Target", it was hilarious and so precious and sweet...I was very anxious to find out what she had in mind because she also told Brian that Brody wanted to get me a belt, not sure where that came from, I don't wear belts, HA!!
So last night Brian took her and Brody shopping while I was getting my hair cut...when I got home she was jumping up and down with excited for me to open my gift...I opened it and got a pink OU hat & some scrapbook stuff...she said "I knew you needed a new hat"...how precious is that...she knew exactly what to get me...oh my melt my heart!!! What an awesome surprise!!!!
WOO HOO for birthdays!!!! :-)

Aub with my pink OU hat!! Look at the pride on that face!!!
Pink OU hat, Aubree & Mommy!!!

post signature

2 comments:

Catherine T said...

Ok, your previous scares me. I hope I didn't just see the next 4 years fly by my eyes with Amelia! I was laughing though!

Abbie H. said...

Awwwww how sweet! She knows her mommy!!!!