Mom: "Hey Aub, how was your day"
Aub: "Mom...one of my boyfriends, Skyler, was stung by a bee today"
Mom: (not caring about the sting, but the boyfriend part?? "ONE of your boyfriends?"
Aub: "Yes mom" (Like I'm from outer space) "I have 3 boyfriends"...if any of you remember last year at Mothers Day Out she had 2 boyfriends, seriously....
Mom: "Um, who are your other boyfriends?"
Aub: "Skyler, Cameron & Jacob...Skyler is really cute, but Cameron is the most nice"
Mom: beginning to laugh a bit "oh really and what is Jacob?"
Aub: "well he doesn't really talk to me, but he's my boyfriend"
Mom: Laughing "Oh Ok"
Aub: "mom when you were little did you have 3 boyfriends?"
Mom: "Probably"
Aub: "what were their names?"
Mom: "Um, I don't remember"
Aub: "come on mom, use your brain and think, what we're their names?"
At this point I am just laughing my 5 year old just told me to "use my brain"....OH MY!!!!!
Hope Everyone is having a Wonderful week!!!!

3 comments:
That's hilarious Jeana! I love it!
What a player. :) Becca (age 3) said "I am going to marry Payt because he is going to be tall someday. And I have to marry someone tall like my daddy." If life was only that simple.
Oh, we have had that conversation too. Emerson has said about one of the boys in her class, Inde (pronounced Indy), that when she looks into his eyes, she just "melts". And when we are leaving school, she'll say goodbye to all of the other kids but will get real shy if Inde is walking near us and just look at me and give me a goofy grin. Where do the learn this stuff? I guess we should just use our brain and figure out what to do about it! HA! What sassy little girls we have!
Post a Comment