This week is spirit week at Aubree's school...it's also shapes & colors week in her class...so on our calendar we have to wear a certain color everyday plus do the spirit day stuff, Aub's teacher said the older kids make a huge deal of the prek and kindergartners participating, so this is cool for Aub...we are having so much fun this week!!
Monday- wear yellow & hat day!! Of course Brody had to wear a hat too...he wore this hat all day long...so funny!!

Tuesday- Wear Red & Crazy Hair day!! I think we did a good with meshing the two, HA!!!

Stay tuned for more....what fun, I remember spirit week when I was in school!!! :-)
Tomorrow is 80's day...not sure what we are doing yet...but I'm sure we'll come up with something!!
1 comment:
How fun! I see big bangs and wings for the hair. You can't go wrong with bright colors and cut off clothes! :) Strap a couple swatches on and she's ready to go!
Post a Comment