Wednesday, August 27, 2008

80's Day

Today is 80's day at Aub's school...it prooved to be a bit of a challenge because she has to also wear a blue shirt for her class, she has no blue shirt that looks 80's so we decided to we would go with the 80's hair look, Aub has good hair and I tried and tried to rat it and it just look very pretty curly...so we just tried to spray it big...it was pretty funny and actually fun, and we had to add a bow because it was all falling in her face...BUT check out her many bracelets...totally 80's and actually back in style today...hmmmmmm...anyway...she looks cute no matter what day it is, hee hee!!! :-) Tomorrow is PJ day and she has to wear green for her class, AGAIN no green PJ's, going to Target today so we'll see what we can find...we may have to just wear green flip flops and a green bow or something...this is kinda hard!!
Look at her hair, curly, pretty...she would have never made it in the 80's, HA!!



post signature

2 comments:

Kelly T said...

The skirts and leggins are actually back in style, now, too - I was thinking she looks pretty hip for today! Too cute!

(It kinda makes me shudder, though, when I see these styles back in... too many memories of tight-rolled jeans, I guess!!)

Abbie H. said...

She looks SO cute! Nothing like what I remember in the 80's. ha ha!