Thursday, August 7, 2008

Future Blackmail

So today is a work day for me, the kids and I have a silent agreement that they will play while mommy works, silent because they play so well together (or by themselves, I'm blessed by this) that we have never had to had an agreement, they have just done it. So today they were playing in Aub's room and Aub came out to tell me that they were having a fashion show, etc...so this is how Brode walked out...in his Cinderella (which Brode says "inderella") shirt and a purse on his arm...so much fun having a big sister that makes you play dress up, HA!! Aub then informs me that he wouldn't sit still for her to get a skirt or shoes on him, hilarious!!
This isn't the first time and I'm sure not the last!!

He came out so proud of his outfit...hey at least his shorts match, HA!! This is his big "cheese" smile...so cute and look at Aub princess.
He carried the purse around almost all morning...so funny!! Lovin' the puffy sleeves!!

Princess Brody playing basketball with a PINK soccer ball...Hey at least he's playing basketball...Brian's going to kill me for this post!!

Aub in TRUE princess mode...she's upset because her wings wouldn't be "still", oh my, after this pic, true break down took place!!
This is after the breakdown...the two princesses are having a chat...Brode still holding on to that pink soccer ball!! He really has his own black and white soccer ball but he loves the pink one for some reason!!

After all these pics were taken I put Brode down for a nap...when I went to take off the Cinderella top he was screaming at me "No Inderella, No Inderella"....he wanted to be Cinderella all day I guess!! Oh my!!!! :-)

post signature

3 comments:

Pam said...

Too funny! I have a similar picture of Luke wearing my high heals all around the house. Definite keepers! Thanks for sharing!

Kelly T said...

Oh, this is too funny! Ben grew up with an older sister, and she definitely dressed him up like this. He's still scarred from it, I think... ha ha - j/k.

Abbie H. said...

I absolutely....weirdly loved this post!!!!! I remember the first time I dressed my little brother in a dress and BRA!

He's still adorable!