I have been wanting to make the office a playroom for a while now...the office ended up being the place to put all unused, unwanted furniture...ugh!! I hate it when that happens! So we started selling stuff on craigslist and cleaned out the room...we only have the treadmill left and it's going tomorrow! So the kids and I decided we would move some toys into the office tonight...it's still a work in progress, but it will be nice for the kids when it's done.
We moved the bins in the room and a basket of toys from Brody's room. After the treadmill leaves we may move the ball pit in the office. I wish I could paint it fun colors, but I don't think Brian would go for that, hee hee!

Bins again!

This pic makes it look like it's cluttery...gonna have to work on that...like I said, it's a work in progress!!! :-) Plus I have to keep the desk and my scrapbook stuff in the office because I need the printer for work and we really do not have anywhere else to put the "back up" computer...so I am trying to figure out where to put that stuff...I'm workin' on it!! :-)

This is a busy week for us...Aubree starts school this week, the 3 of us have hair appts this week and I'm training a new employee to work two days a week for me, so busy, busy week!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment