Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Ode to Aubree...

Since Aubree is out of town, I thought I would do a tribute to her...HA! Just teasin, kinda, I just found these pics on my cell phone and thought they were cute!! :-)

Sage, Kylee, Aubree & Aspen....Aubree's new neighborhood buddies...she wants to be with these guys ALL THE TIME!!!! TOO CUTE!


Aubree @ Nothin' But Fun Kids, playing dress up last week!!


Aub is having a great time at Nana and Granddad's...swimming a lot from what I hear...painting, etc...today they are going to go see Kung Fu Panda, she'll love that!!
Brode and I are having a quiet start to our week. Brode has been running a slight fever, teething, I think, and I'm working until Wednesday then I'm off for a week and a half, WOO HOO!! Can't wait, much needed...we have stuff going on Thursday and Friday.

post signature

No comments: