Sunday, June 15, 2008

Father's Day Weekend!!

On Friday afternoon my parents, Kellie, Troy, CoCo, baby Kota, and us headed to Texas for the weekend. This was my dad's birthday/father's day gift. We decided to take him to Texas to play golf with Brian, Rick (Brian's dad or Granddad) & Nate our bro in law. My dad loves playing with them, so this was the perfect gift.
The guys played golf on Saturday and while they played us girls and the kids stayed by the pool at Rick and Sue's and swam and had a great day!!

Friday night we met Rick and Sue for dinner, then headed over to The Main Event, a huge arcade, bowling place and played around for a while. The kids had a great time!!

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!!!!

CoCo & Aub in the car, we were stuck in traffic, so I thought I would bust out my camera
Me keeping Baby Kota happy while we were driving!! (Brody is in the other car with the dads, so no pics of him yet)

Aunt Kellie trying to show CoCo, Brode & Aub how to play skeeball

My mom "trying" to play skeeball, all Brode wanted to do was pick up all the balls and throw them...I have a video of it too, FUNNY!!


Brian and Brode playing basketball! Brode was all about any game that involved a "ball"

CoCo testing her strength!!


Brode checking out the money game!


Baby Kota, hanging out!!



Aub playing air hockey, she loved this game!



Aub & CoCo playing air hockey!



Brode & Sue (Nana) playing a race car game!



Brode, Me, CoCo & Aub racing horses!!
Rick (Granddad), Brode & Aub playing shuffle board!
On to the pool activities!! I just realized I didn't get many pics of the dads...sorry dads!!
Brode & Aub on the HUGE turtle...or as Brode says "urtle"

Aub swimming, we began swimming around 9 am Saturday and the girl didn't get out until almost 5:00...she's the biggest little fish, she's a cute one at that!!


CoCo & Aub getting ready to dive in!


Mommy & Brody, he loved the water, he really loves jumping off the side and he was even a running a slight fever, cutting teeth, I believe!!



Baby Kota & Megs....look at that cute boy!


Aunt Kellie & Baby Kota, again so cute!!

CoCo & her goggles!!
Aub took this pic of me, I thought it turned out good, centered and everything, future scrapbooker, hee hee!! :-)


Again, our weekend was great! We all had so much fun and are worn out now!! Aub stayed at Nana and Granddads for the week and I already miss her!! My mom and I will be picking her up Sunday as we head to BIG H (Houston) next week! Gotta get geared up for another road trip!!

post signature

No comments: