Monday, November 26, 2007

Some More Pics...

I went to put Aub to bed last night after she fell asleep on the couch and sunburst was snuggled up against her, he's been pretty feisty lately so I had to take pics so Aub would believe me. It was pretty cute!!

Snuggly kitty.


Ahhhhhhh how cute!!



Sunburst's reaction to the christmas tree. We put the tree in the office so we could keep it pretty blocked from Brode and Sunburst, Sunburst got in the office and by the time I came in the office to get him he was climbing half way up the tree. By the time I grabbed the camera he had come down, I think he knew he was in trouble!


Sunburst checking things out!!


Brody doing his new favorite thing, reading a book! He calls all the animals ducks, it's pretty darn cute!!




2 comments:

Abbie H. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Abbie H. said...

I love the new pics Jeana. I am a sucker for orange kitties though! ha ha