Proud Aunt JeanaMy sister called me today and her water had broke around noon, a month early. So we all rushed to the hospital. Baby Dakota was born a little after 5 pm he weighed 6 pounds 12 ounces and was 19 3/4 inches long. He's sooooooo cute! We are all in love and Brody is so excited to have a playmate.
It all worked out really cool. Aub & CoCo are 15 months apart and Baby Dakota and Brody are 14 months apart. So awesome!! Enjoy the pics! I'm sure I'll be posting more.
Baby Dakota...
Brody's first meeting with Dakota, he loves him, he's very into babies right now. Poor Kellie her bells palsey, she looks upset in most of her pics, but she's VERY happy and doing GREAT!!

Aub holding baby Kota. Proud big cousin!









1 comment:
How precious!!!! I didn't even know Kellie was pregnant! And, how neat that you both had girls first, and boys second, and about the same time in between them! What a special gift! Congrats to all! love, the baronis
Post a Comment