Here are some pics from this weekend! Once again with the new camera taking pics of everything. No walking update, Brody is still just take a step or two. He'll get it soon though! Cute boy!!
Enjoy the pics....

Brody enjoying (our favorite) Taco Bell

Yummy, using a fork, good boy!!

Aub & Sunburst, how cute!

Sunburst is really getting used to the kids, he lets Aub carrying whereve and is usually ok with it!

Sunburst fell asleep on the couch like this the other night, I thought it was hilarious.

The kids playing outside on Saturday. They had a blast and it was so nice outside.
Brody playing in Aub's playhouse. He had a blast.

CUTE, CUTE!

CUTE BOY!!

Brody on the couch last night eating goldfish out of a bowl, he was so proud of himself sitting on the couch!!

More goldfish!

I thought this pic was so cute, look at the face, priceless!!
Check back soon for the upcoming halloween pics!! Can't wait. Aub is a mermaid and Brody's an old time golfer!!
1 comment:
You feed Brody taco bell? Ha Ha We do the same thing to Macie....she loves it! Maybe if I would have fed Emerson tacos when she was 1, she would eat more than she does now! Is Brody a better eater than Aubree? Macie sure is....doesn't turn anything away...until tonight, I tried to feed her toddler spagetti-ohs and meatball type things. Wouldn't touch it! Pretty funny to see her spit it out though!
Post a Comment