More pics of the kids that I took this week. Enjoy....

Brody coloring for the first time. He mostly just wanted to eat the crayon, imagine that.

I was working and had my back turned away and turned back around and Brody had climbed up on the table and was standing up on it. I tried to grab the camera because it was pretty funny, but he sat down. I think he knew he wasn't supposed to be doing that.

Aub started a new dance class two weeks ago and loves it. It's a combo ballet, tap and jazz class. She comes home after every class and shows us what she learned, its so cute!!

This is Aub showing me a ballerina twirl that she learned.

On my new camera it has an orange light the comes on right before you take the picture. When Brode see's the light he opens his mouth, we call it his "pose", it's funny!!
No comments:
Post a Comment