Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday dear Brody
Happy Birthday to you
I can't believe it's been a year since you were born, it's crazy!! You are so precious to mommy, daddy and sissy! We have so much fun with you and are gearing up for you to walk, HA!
Hope you have a great day! LOVE YOU, LOVE YOU, LOVE YOU!!
Here are some of my favorite pics over the past year, enjoy!!
Oh and ignore the date on the pics, my camera date was off, sorry!!

Under the warmer in the hospital, already sucking his thumb!

So cute!!














1 comment:
OMG--has it been a year since he was born? Already????? I can't believe it! It seems like just a couple of months ago we were big fat and preggers talking on the phone about when were we EVER going to have these babies???And now, where has the year gone? I surely couldn't tell you! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRODY!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment