Yah!! I got Brody's birthday pics from my sister tonight!! I can't believe that Brody will be one on Wednesday!! He started standing on his own this past weekend, he'll be walking before we know it!! We love you Brodster...mommy, daddy and Aub!!

Getting ready to devour the cake!

Maddox waiting for cake!!

YUM, YUM

Mommy checking out the damage!

All gone, he seriously ate the entire cake, it was hilarious! I kept waiting all day for him to get sick, but he never did!!

Everyone hanging out visiting!

More hanging out!!

Brody wasn't too into opening his gifts, he would have rather got down and crawled around!

Marie stepped in to help, he was little more into it after that!

Aub with baby Kason, We LOVE and miss him!!

After the party we let Aub and CoCol let all the balloons go, they loved it!!
Check back Wednesday for more pics!!
LOVE YOU BRODY!!
No comments:
Post a Comment