As most of you know I am officially engaged! Go to: http://goingthroughhimtofindme.blogspot.com/search?updated-max=2013-02-19T05:30:00-08:00&max-results=7
to find out the entire story...Becky couldn't have put it better!!
Luckiest girl alive! ;-)

5 comments:
OMG! What?! I can't believe you didn't tell me! Congrats!
I'm so funny.
Неуа i am for the
primary time herе. Ι camе acrοss thіs board and I іn
finding It reallу helpful & іt helped me out much.
Ӏ am hoping to giνe ѕomethіng back and aid others like yоu aideԁ me.
Look аt my weblog irving taxi
Eхсellent ωeb site you have hеre.
. It's difficult to find excellent writing like yours these days. I seriously appreciate people like you! Take care!!
Also visit my homepage :: okc roofing
Excеllent web site you haνe here.. Ӏt's difficult to find excellent writing like yours these days. I seriously appreciate people like you! Take care!!
Also visit my blog post; okc roofing
my website - oklahoma city roofing company
Post a Comment