We had such a fun Labor Day weekend....Sunday evening we loaded the fam up and headed to the drive-in movie with the Brum's. This was Aub and Bro's first time at a drive-in, they were beside themselves excited.
We had the best time...we saw The Odd Life of Timothy Green and Bourne Legacy (which Bro fell asleep 5 minutes in)
Great evening with awesome friends! Love you guys! Can't wait until next time!
On Monday Kellie, Dakota and Elliott came over to swim! It was really hot so the water felt great. We had a blast!
Tuesday the kids were out of school for teachers meetings, so I took the day off..we went to Jump Zone for a few hours than swam with Keri, Hamilton and GG...I didn't get any pics of swimming! But we had a blast!
What a fun way to spend a Holiday weekend! LOVED my quality time with Aub and Bro!!
2 comments:
love the pics! You do some amazing things with those kiddos!
Just wanted to stop by and say hello!!! Wish I was with you all
Post a Comment