This past week I enjoyed some girl time while the kids were out of town with their dad. It was nice to get out and enjoy some "me" time.
Last Monday me, Becky & Keri went and saw Magic Mike. First off, bad movie, worst I have ever seen...Channing looked good, but that was really IT!!!
I had a blast with Becky and Keri though!! Love you girls!!
This past weekend I went to Angie's parent's lake house on Lake Tyler...we had the best, most relaxing weekend. It was awesome!!!
The view from her parents house! OMG...heaven!!
Riding in the boat! Awe, I miss this!!
Me and Ang
My view at dinner!!! I could get used to this really quickly!
This is a house built on the water...on the water, it was beautiful!
Riding the wave runner...my fave!
Angie's parent's house, view from the boat slip.
Ang skiing!
Thanks Angie for an awesome weekend!! Just what I needed to get me through my weekend alone without the kids!! Can't wait until next time!!
No comments:
Post a Comment