Monday, July 9, 2012

4th of July Fun!!

We had a great 4th of July! We spent our day with family and friends! Troy brought the kids over to swim around noon, so we swam most of the afternoon! We were the only people in the pool for a while, which was nice, so we played pool baseball, had a blast!!


 After swimming I made everyone pose in their 4th of July shirts from Megs...Troy and I think it's funny that she got Elliott the ONLY blue shirt...she says it was the only size, but we still think it's funny! LOL! :-) LOVE these kiddos!!!!
 Me and my loves!!
 Aub and CoCo


 After a cookout at mom's and dad's we all headed over to Andy and Keri Hale's house. They have a pond in their front yard so the kids fished, while we listen to fireworks pop all around us, did fireworks ourselves, ate smores and then watched the big show from Belmar Country Club, it was a perfect evening.




 This was the pic college that I put on Instagram. It summed up our day pretty darn well!!
For some reason I didn't get a pic of my parents or Troy...not sure what I was thinking or doing...they were there, I promise!
Hope everyone had a blessed 4th of July!!

2 comments:

The Rogers Family said...

ok, your kids are adorable! I love keeping up with you

Becky said...

I love all of the 4th of July clothes. I'm sad that I bailed and didn't join you...little did I know I was actually getting sick and wasn't just being lazy ;D