Wednesday night I got to Thunder Up with my friend Keri! We had a blast and got to witness the Thunder become the Western Conference Champs. It was awesome!! (A big thank you to Kellie and Troy for letting us use their tickets!!!!)
I am SO proud of our boys, they play with a lot of heart and never give up!! They are amazing!! So proud to be an Oklahoman!!
Keri and I in our white Thunder shirts...Thunder Up!!
The game!
This is us with just a few seconds left in the game...we were freaking out!
Under the bright lights are Shaq and Charles Barkley, they were filming Inside the NBA.
AND...I even got this awesome pic all the way from Texas from Brian's mom...the kids were even Thundering Up! Love them, miss them!!!
Keri anad I had a blast! Her and I have almost decided since Andy works the games we should buy season tickets together and cheer on Thunder all year...I think that's a perfect idea, don't you?
I'm headed to the game Tuesday night with Kellie, I CAN'T wait...watching a NBA finals game and getting to spend time with my sis (and Elliott)...what a perfect evening!! :-)
1 comment:
You guys are so cute and once again, I'm super jealous of you!
Post a Comment