Friday, May 18, 2012

Our Week in Pics!


CoCo, Aub and Bro swimming! The summer has begun!
 Me, Aub and CoCo getting pedis!
 Bro sat on my lap while I got a pedi! I love this boy!
 Aub's Mother's Day gift to me! I love, love, love homemade gifts!! LOVE THEM!

After church treat at Freddy's! Me & Bro ready to take on the Lakers!
                                             
 Coolest thing ever, bigger than life ice cream! YUM!
 Dance party with glow sticks! Awesome!

 I got a new app on my phone that allows you to put two pics in one picture! It's awesome! Love it!

3 comments:

Kari said...

That stinkin' Aubree is so photogenic! So pretty!

Becky said...

What a fun week! You are a great momma1

Anonymous said...

[url=http://www.mulberryinoutlet.co.uk]Mulberry[/url] We saw at least 15 eagles along the road.. [url=http://dkgoose.com]Canada Goose tilbud[/url] Brpmpxlay [url=http://www.louboutinoutletuks.co.uk]christian louboutin outlet uk[/url]
kfaype 725859 [url=http://www.chilliwackbombersoutlet.com]goose parka[/url] 384295 [url=http://www.beatsbydreaonsales.com]beats by dre christmas sale[/url]