Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Caffeine Free

So in attempt to start eating better, I have decided to stop drinking my beloved Pepsi each morning. This is huge for me, been drinking a Coke, Dr. Pepper of Pepsi every morning since high school.

 So far I have gone 2 weeks without it, just an occasional tea (addicted to sweet tea right now, for a little caffeine boost). So far it's gone really well, even had a sip of Aub's Dr. Pepper Sunday at lunch and it didn't even taste good...YAY!

I have also become addicted to Greek yogurt....OH MY DELISH!!

Here's to eating better, feeling better and having more energy....CHEERS!!

2 comments:

Kari said...

Girl, I can't go 8 hours without caffeine. How do you stay awake?

Becky said...

Congrats! I know how hard it is to fight that addiction. But I haven't had Diet Dr. Pepper in over 2 1/2 years and if I can do it, you can too. I was drinking about 64 ounces a day.