On Saturday mom and I took the kids (well 4 of them) to see Mirror Mirror. We had a lot of fun and the kids enjoyed the movie!
This picture cracks me up....see Dakota...he said the sun was in his eyes, even though we were standing in the shade...love that boy!!
After the movie we played in the arcade at the theater! Mr. Dakota driving his race car!
Aub and Coco
My cute air hockey opponent
Saturday evening the kids and I ate at McAlister's on the patio! I LOVE this pic!!
Sunday (Earth Day) we noticed there were a million monarch butterflies flying around the apartment. We figured out they were all in one big bush. They were beautiful!!
Aub caught one, whom she names Jo Jo, but we eventually let him go, I explained he would die in that small jar. She thinks Jo Jo is still in the bush outside, which he may be, who knows! ;-)
No comments:
Post a Comment