Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Papa took Brody to the driving range a few weeks ago...we didn't tell Bro, so he was pretty excited when Papa picked him up from school early to take him. Papa said Bro's favorite thing was hitting out of the sand, because Bro see's the golfers on TV do it, that cracked me up!! Bro had the time of his life, he's still talking about racking the sand for the next golfer!

This pic is totally unrelated to the golf day, it's Papa and Bro at one of Bro's football games, but I wanted to put a pic of dad in the post! :-)


Broman ready to hit the course!!






Gotta LOVE special days with Papa!!!

Since I took Aub to the Taylor Swift concert last weekend, Bro and I are going on a mommy/Brody date to Andy Alligator this Saturday night, I can't wait! :-)

post signature

No comments: