
Too cute not to share. This morning it was pouring when the kids and I left the house. We all grabbed our umbrellas and headed to the car. We got in the car, got everyone buckled and were headed to school, Brody says "momma, everyone in heaven is crying today"...my heart be still, that was the sweetest thing I have ever heard...so I told him they were happy tears because we need rain! He then says..."they must be really happy"....Oh I LOVE when my kids throw references to God's beauty in our day! They do this quit often and I LOVE it!! Hope everyone enjoys the rain!!
For he maketh small the drops of water: they pour down rain according to the vapour thereof: Job 36:27
1 comment:
That is just precious! I look forward to those moments when monkey man can talk! I love keeping up with you and your kids...I'm glad you are doing so well!
Post a Comment