We had a fun birthday weekend for Aub this year! It started off with a big slumber party! We had a blast, went swimming, then took the girls to The Cupcake Lounge, watched movies, etc...there were 7 girls (and 1 Brody) total and the party went so smooth! We had a blast! We then celebrated Sunday with her opening mine and Brody's presents to her and then made her favorite meal, hamburger helper (she picked it). On Monday I checked her out at lunch and we went to McDonald's, where she told me she would no longer be getting a Happy Meal (sniff, sniff)...I have a big 20 year old, I mean 8 year old now! I love you to the moon and back Aubree Rian, I hope you had a wonderful birthday!!
2 comments:
too fun!
What a fun mom you are~! She is so lucky to have a mom like you! Can't believe how much she has grown!
Post a Comment