Easton helping with the singing!

Liv sliding

Aub sliding

Bro sliding on the little kids slide, he loved this, it was perfect for him!

The HUGE slip and slide!

After VBS we met Kelly, Parker, Tina and Lainey at Pei Wei for dinner then headed over to our NEW Target, oh it's so pretty and new.

The new carts are so cool...the kids were not happy with me making them take a pic with the sun in their eyes. hehe

Aub was dying to sit on one of the Target balls...so she grabbed her new back pack and jumped on the ball...she cracks me up!!

I'm horrible and still haven't downloaded my vacation pics yet...I honestly have had no time...I need to FIND time!!
Keep the kids in your prayers! They leave tomorrow for their week vacation with dad, pray for safe travels.
I'm looking forward to a fun girls weekend with Angie, she'll be here Friday night through Sunday...pool time, massages, movies, food, drinks and lot of girl talk...just what we both need!! :-)
Have a wonderfully fun weekend!!
1 comment:
courtier en credit www.rachatdecredit.net
Post a Comment