Friday, August 19, 2011

2nd Grader and a Pre-Ker...Oh my!!!

Yesterday was Aub and Brody's first day of school (even though Brody goes to the same school he went to all summer, it was still his first day)...he wasn't to into pics at first, but I got a few later!

As our tradition I take the kids to breakfast and walk them to their classroom the first day! I know this won't last forever, HA! But I know it's really special for them.

I can't believe that I have a 2nd grader and a Pre-Ker!! I love them so much and am SO proud of both of them!! Looking forward to a GREAT year!!!

Aub standing outside the apartment-ready to go!!

Me and Aub Rian (beautiful girl) I had sneezed about 80 times right before this pic...I can tell I look a little sleepy, HA!

Aub, love this pic!

Bro at breakfast (handsome boy)

Aub Rian eating her breakfast!

Mommy and Bro Bro

Mommy and Aub

In front of the Oakridge sign Go Sabercubs!!



Ms. Cox's room! Love these letters, Aub sorta matched!

Aub and Ms. Cox- we are SO blessed this year to have a good friend as Aub's teacher, I knew Jennifer before she was born, her and my sister were best friends growing up! She's such a special, wonderful, sweet person and I'm so proud of what she has become! Aub told me last night "I think Ms. Cox will be my most favorite teacher ever."

Bro had an ear appointment yesterday afternoon, so he and I picked Aub up from school...this is how he looked while we were waiting, he cracks me up!!


Bro and I were waiting by the cafeteria to pick Aub up...she saw me and started running and gave me a huge hug and said "momma, can I go here next year"...I teared up at how excited she was about her new school, there's always a tinge of anxiety when you start something new. I told her "of course"...she talked about her new school, new friends, etc, etc all evening! YAY!! What a true blessing!!

Have a wonderfully blessed weekend!!

1 comment:

The Rogers Family said...

Your kids are just getting cuter and cuter every day! Love the pics!