Bro and Aub on the train...decided to be silly!! :-)

Me and Bro

This is the cafe car or "mom can we go get a snack" every 5 minutes car. My mom and I decided riding on the train is like riding in the lap of luxury, you have a cafe car and a bathroom and the vehicle you're in never stops for you to have to do either, lovely way to travel...oh and I didn't have to drive...Brilliant!!

Scenery from the train...this part of the trip through the Arbuckles gave me a whole new sense of how beautiful Oklahoma can be. This part was at times breathtaking, felt like we were in Colorado almost.

Aub taking a pic of me taking a pic of her! HA!

Aub at Razzoo's...we ate here for lunch in Ft. Worth, Yummy!! Also, note after this no more pics of Bro...he had already been whisked away with Nana to start their fun!

Ft. Worth shopping...Aub said "let's pretend like we are in New York mom"...she's dying to go to NY! So, we pretended like we were in a VERY hot NY!! ;-)



Megs and Aub playing hangman on our way home!

Aub and I being silly...we had the best time cracking up on the way home. She said numerous times "mom, I miss Brody but I love when it's just me and you"...melt my heart, I love it too (but I missed Brody also)

Megs and Aub...for some reason I just love this picture!! I think it shows Aub's true feelings for the day! Priceless!
No comments:
Post a Comment