Friday, June 3, 2011

Friday Fun!!

I decided today for fun I would randomly post some recent pictures from my phone! I think I found some pretty cute/funny ones!!

The kids gathered around drying off after swimming at Kellie and Troy's...it looks like CoCo is telling them something important. I love Elliott in this pic!


My Broman at tball! Notice the chalk on his pants, he's very proud of himself when he slides! Loves the slide into home!


Kellie and Troy have goats...this is Jackson, the girls named him! (Aub says after Brody, which he thinks is way cool...but it's a goat, Bro)


This pic CRACKS me up!!!


All the kids at Kellie and Troy's getting ready to slip and slide!!


The YUMMY food I ate the night I met Kevin Durant (LOL)


Mr. Bro leading off at third!


Aub and CoCo, beautiful dancers!!


My two loves!!


HAPPY FRIDAY! Have a GREAT weekend!! :-)

2 comments:

Becky said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Becky said...

I love random shots like that.