
I didn't get to log on to my blog on Sunday, so I'm doing a belated Happy Mother's Day! Happy Mother's Day to the best mom in the world. My mom is truly my best friend and I love spending every second with her that I can! Thank you mom for everything you do!!
She's also the best Megs in the world too!! She just all around rocks!!
I am very blessed to have her in my life and I'm very blessed to be a mommy myself. Aub and Bro mean everything to me and I'm so blessed that they are my gifts from God. I told them that the other day and Aub said "but mommy, you are our gift from God too"...be still my heart!! Love you mom and love you Aub and Bro!!
I love the above picture of my mom and Bro!!
Aubree got a new hair cut last Monday...I love how is turned out and love the length on her! This is right after Miss Renee fixed it all pretty for us! :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment