Wednesday, April 20, 2011

New Baby & Lunch in the Cafeteria!!

One of my best friends Jennifer, had her baby boy, Dane last week. Mom and I went to see them on Saturday and boy is he one little handsome guy...he's a snuggler and has tons of hair, precious!
My mom and Jennifer's mom, Sally, were pregnant with Jennifer and I together (we are less than a month apart) so we have known each other our entire lives! Her son Carson is 5 weeks younger than Brody, and they boys play tball together...it's so crazy to see things come full circle with someone you have known your entire life.
Jennifer & her husband Dustin have been a huge support to me over the past few years! I am so thankful for this family!

Me & Dane


Big Brother Carson & Dane


Monday Brody and I went and ate lunch with Aubree in the school cafeteria (yum, HA) Brody thought it was the coolest thing ever to eat with the "big" kids and Aub was on cloud 9 that we came to eat with her. She showed Brody around, introduced him to all her friends...AND he even go to go to recess with sister! It was so much fun seeing Aub be sweet to him in "her world"...made mommy smile!! :-)





COMING SOON: Family Pictures! I can't wait to show you guys!! :-)

No comments: