Friday, April 29, 2011

Beautiful!!

I have been so fascinated with the Royal Wedding and today was the day! It was so beautiful and you can tell they are really in love. I think we all needed something nice and uplifting.

Aub and I were watching the Royal wedding this morning, I was explaining to her in "Cinderella' terms who everyone was. I told her that Prince William's dad is the king, so William is a prince and Kate will be a princess and one day they'll be King and Queen...Aub says "I would rather stay a princess"...Priceless!!!

Her gown was breathtaking and perfect for her. Timeless!!


Walking down the aisle with her father, even her sister looks stunning!


Walking out of the Abbey, they look so happy!!


Waving to the crowd!


And the kiss...I'm loving the little girl with her ears covered and really love the little girl looking up at them, precious!!

2 comments:

Becky said...

Can you imagine getting to see all of that in person? Wow! The event of a lifetime.

Kelly said...

A true fairytale!! :)