Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Housewarming & Snow Day!

Since I'm home because of the snow I decided to go ahead and update my blog, in between packing, etc...I have the most awesome friends in the world. Last Saturday they threw me a housewarming party. We had a great time and I received so many nice, awesome things! Aub, Bro and I are extremely blessed!!

Me and the hostesses...Becky, Diana & Alisha

The cake- YUMMY!!




Liv, Aub & Bro


My awesome friends & family!


More of my awesome friends & family!


Me & Kari


The Broman!


Opening Gifts!


More Gifts!


Me & Aub Rian!


And...more gifts!


Thank you to everyone that came to the party and all the gifts I have received from those who couldn't attend! We had a blast! We love you all SO much and are SO blessed by each and every one of you!

Love You, Love You, Love You!!!! :-)

No comments: