Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Thanksgiving Day!

For Thanksgiving this year we ventured out to Kellie and Troy's new house, which I love, it's so, so peaceful out there and the kids can run and run! We have a blast at their new house. After lunch, we went out to Bass Pro to Santa's Winter Wonderland and to see Santa! We started this tradition last year and I think we'll do it every year. The kids have such a good time!

Dakota, Bro, Aub & CoCo- outside at Kellie and Troy's house!!


Our precious angels! :-)


Dakota, Elliott & CoCo


Bro & Aub


Me, Aub & Bro


Aub Rian


Brodster


Aub, Bro and Santa


The Carter's Santa attempt...the actual picture is GREAT!!


Aub, Bro and CoCo making their elf!


Mr. Elliott


Brody the Elf!


Dakota, E & Bro! Handsome boys!


The girls final elf!


Aub and Coco! Beautiful girls!


I love this pic...Bro and Dakota playing around in a Bass Pro tent! Too cute!


Everyone in the tent!


Aub shooting! Look at that pose!


Troy assisting Bro and Dakota in their shooting!


All the kids!! Too cute!


Hope everyone had a Happy Thanksgiving! I can't believe Christmas is just a few weeks away! I got a lot to do!! Love to everyone!!

No comments: