Tuesday, October 12, 2010

A Puppy!

This is how bad it's getting for Aub wanting a puppy! She's starting to write it down on Meg's grocery list!!

Last Friday when we were walking out the door to head to school/work, Aub stopped at the nopepad on the bar and asked if it was a list, I look at it and said "yes, it's Meg's grocery list"...she proceeded to pick up a pencil and write something, but in the midst of my craziness trying to get out of the house, I never looked at the list. My mom called me that afternoon at work and was cracking up, asked if I had seen the list...read it for yourself...how funny is she...I love you Aub Rian!!

Hopefully one day you will get your puppy precious girl! After this, who can resist buying her a puppy, but a puppy in an apartment, I'm not sure about that!! Whew!


1 comment: