Our tradition is to go to breakfast on the first day of school. Aubree chose McDonald's this year. So her, Bro and I headed to Mickey D's bright and early this morning. We had a great time and the kids even got to play for a few minutes before we had to leave!
I dropped Aub off in her class and she did great. Hug, kiss, I will miss you, I love you and a goodbye!
Have a wonderful 1st grade year Aubree Rian!! Mommy's big girl!! :-)
4 comments:
Adorable!
They're growing fast!!
She looks so old! What a sweet girl.
Hey People
I wanted to share with you a very unique site I just came across teaching [url=http://www.kravmagabootcamp.com][b]Krav Maga[/b][/url] like they teach it in the Israeli Army (IDF) If you guys have seen the Tv Show called Fight Quest you would have seen their chief instructor Ran Nakash there featured on their [url=http://www.kravmagabootcamp.com][b]Krav Maga[/b][/url] episode. Anyways, let me know what you think. Is training via the internet something you would do?
regards
Lee
Post a Comment