
As most of you know I will be moving out of my parents house in December, to The Greens apartments (above)...I have been so blessed by my parents, letting us live with them, but it's time to get my own space...and I'm REALLY excited to decorate something again!!
I wanted to share with you a few things I have gotten for my apartment!
I am recovering an old chair that my grandparents gave me in this fabric (I will post a pic of the chair later)...probably will throw a black, red or yellow pillow on the chair. Love this fabric!
I found this at The Showplace in Moore...I had been looking for a chalkboard to put in the kitchen and found this, I love it...and so do the kids, Aub writes us something new on it every evening! I'll change the ribbon out too!
I'm thinking about buying this for my room, not sure yet though! I am doing a beach theme...so I think this will go well...we'll see! :-)

Just a few of my ideas so far! As time goes, I will post more things and come December, I hopefully will have enough stuff to make our apartment cozy and comfy! I can't wait! :-)
1 comment:
It's going to be a blast to help you decorate!!!
Post a Comment