Thursday, June 17, 2010

Pumpkin Plant & RIP

My dad discovered this plant growing in the flowerbed about a month ago or so! He asked Aub if she had planted pumpkin seeds in the flowerbed, she said yes...so we now have a pumpkin plant growing in our yard! Too funny! She checks on this thing all the time and makes sure it has plenty of water, she's doing well because it's huge now...I think she may have a green thumb like Papa! She cannot wait until a pumpkin comes out of this plant!! I will keep you posted!!


In other sad news...our little hermit crab Maddy went to hermit crab heaven yesterday! (well not really sure what the exact date of death was, but you get the picture) Megs had the great idea to bury Maddy in the backyard and use her shell at the burial marking. Aub then planted a daisy in her honor!! Yes...Spiderman is still doing great and Yes we are going this weekend to get a new hermit crab!!


1 comment:

Becky said...

I love the pumpkin plant! I hope she gets a huge pumpkin this year!!! Sorry about the crab...but I love the adorable grave...if a grave can be adorable???