Angie and I lounging at the pool!!

Angie and her daughter Presley! She is so precious and so smart! I love her!!

Me and Miss Presley!

Presley!

Angie and I getting Pedi's! Awwwwwwww!!

Angie getting her nails done!

Angie and I hanging out on the patio of Grey Goose. It's a mexican restraunt, YUMMY!!!!

Monday evening we were invited to a cookout with the Thompson's and Kelly's family! We had the blast. Uncle Scott put the slip and slide up for the kids, we ate hamburgers and hotdogs and just had a great evening!! I love this fam so much!!
Kelly and I!

The rest of the pics are of the kids slip and sliding! Too much fun!!! :-)













Hope everyone had a safe Memorial Weekend!! I am so blessed by so many family and friends! Love you all!
1 comment:
We almost named Vivian Presley but was going to spell it Preslie. Love the name. I love going to Dallas for a girls weekend. Tell Kellie and Phil hello!
Post a Comment