Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Mother's Day Weekend!!

What a blessed weekend! The kids and I had a blast this past weekend! On Saturday CoCo, Dakota and Livie came over to play so Megs put the kids to work with helping her plant flowers. The kids did a great job and had a blast!
Saturday night we went out to dinner for Mother's Day to Poblano Grill. We had a great dinner and yummy food!
Sunday my mom, Aubree and I ventured out to the mall to get manis and pedis, a Mother's Day tradition in our house! Papa watched Brody so it was awesome "girl time"! We had a blast!

I am such a blessed mommy, I thank God every single day for blessing me with Aubree and Brody and with such a wonderful, awesome mom (I love you mom). I tend to feel like every single day is Mother's Day!!
Enjoy the pics!! :-)















3 comments:

Becky said...

Aub looks great in her hat!

Thompson 5 said...

I think getting pedi's and mani's should be a MD tradition at my house too!! Hehe!!

Anonymous said...

Best wishes!