“For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord “plans to prosper you and not harm you, plans to give you hope and a future” Jeremiah 29:11
This is my favorite Bible verse, I remember when I was going through my divorce I would read this verse every single day (sometimes numerous times a day), and it always made me realize that there was hope, that God did have a plan and I knew things would be ok for the kids and I.
I have started reading this verse again numerous times a day here lately, but for a different reason. As most of you probably have heard by now, Jerry and I have called off our engagement. As this brings a lot of sadness, worry and wonder, I just keep reading this verse knowing that God had a plan for Jerry and I to meet, fall in love and get engaged and he has a plan still and that brings a sense of peace to the situation.
I know God's plan is more great than I can ever imagine and I know he will carry us both through this. We both feel like we made a very mature decision...and although we are still going to date and see each other. God knows the end result in this marvelous plan!
Thank you all for all your love and support and I know that love and support will continue. We both love you all very much and want to make sure we do the right thing, mostly for 5 precious little lives that are both of our worlds.
Please continue to keep all 7 of us in your prayers! We know God has a plan and it's huge no matter the outcome!!
Thank you!
Love you!
Jeana
3 comments:
You both are in my thoughts and prayers. God is good and he will provide for you both.
Wow, Jeana, I'm so impressed by your maturity and willingness to FOLLOW God's leading in your life. Too often we don't hear God's prodding, or worse yet, we hear and pretend not to so we can do what we want. I know God will bless you for allowing His will to be your priority. I will be praying for you as you continue to work through what's best for you and your kids in this unexpected new chapter of your life!
Jeana, I am praying for all 7 of you guys! You are right, God knows the plans for our lives, which is better than anything we can orchestrate. It is so good to hear that you are handling this with a trusting heart, even though I know it must be so hard. But you never know what might happen. Big hugs to you and the kids!!
Post a Comment