Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Finding my Puzzle Piece (or Peace)



I was emailing my friend Kelly T. the other day and she mentioned me finding my puzzle piece in my life...or maybe we should say "PUZZLE PEACE" as she put it...as I sat and reread what she wrote what she said made complete and total sense. I have struggled since my divorce in finding where I belong, finding where I fit in, etc...with the recent happenings in my life I thought I had found where I fit in and belonged, but in all reality really hadn't.

My puzzle peace is my God, my kids, my family, my friends...MY LIFE and what I make of that peace is what I make of it and how I enjoy that peace is how I enjoy it..not by getting those feelings from anyone else, but from within myself.

I am so proud of where I have been, what I have been through and how I have gotten to know myself along the way. I am a very strong person and I will make it through this hurdle in life as well.

ONLY God knows my true and only PEACE and he will help me find the puzzle piece that fits in it all. I thank God every day for those that he has put in my life along the way because I know there is a reason he put those people in my life and I am so thankful to him for that.

So as I journey through trying to find my puzzle "peace", finding myself, learning about life, my kids, my family, my friends and most importantly my God. Please keep me and the kids in your thoughts and prayers.


And let the peace that comes from Christ rule in your hearts. For as members of one body you are called to live in peace. And always be thankful. Colosians 3:15

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Great post!! Love you!! And credits to Tina for that analogy!! Ha!!

Becky said...

What a beautiful post! Love ya!