I know, I know I have been horrible lately with blogging, ugh...so here is a sneek peak of a bigger post I will do later...we went to Brooke and Ashton's soccer tournament in Tulsa last weekend...we had a blast...yes me and Jerry with 5 kids...but all in all it was really smooth and the kids, and us had a blast!! I will post more pics later!! Love you guys!!
Keep Bro in your prayers...he has to have his adnoids and tonsils taken out as well as have tubes put in his ears in February. I know this will make him feel so much better!!
Mommy, Bro and Aub at the tournament!

The girls in the car...Brooke, Aub and Ashton...love you girlies!!
2 comments:
So when are you getting a bus??? LOVE YOU!!!
HA!!!! I know the other night when I was putting the kids to bed Aub says "mom your gonna need a van for all us kids" I was cracking up, I said "how about a COOL SUV?" hehe!
Post a Comment