Wednesday, December 2, 2009

BEHIND!!!!



I'm sure most of you can relate, but since I started back to work I have felt so behind on everything. Once I get into a good groove on my schedule things will settle down! So in the midst of running behind facebook and my blog have suffered...hopefully this weekend I can sit down and get caught up! I have New Moon and Thanksgiving pics to blog!! Bear with me peeps, I love ya!! Whew!!!

Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving. :-)

3 comments:

Becky said...

We miss you

Shannon Plumb said...

When your post popped up, I saw the top of the eyes and it looked like a behind! LOL!

toniabear said...

Girl, I always feel that way! I feel like I never have time to do anything anymore and i dont even work! Well, two babies all day long is lots of work!!