Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Boomer Sooner!!!

Last Friday I headed to Dallas with my friend Jennifer, her mom Lafreda and their friends Terry and Sheryl, for the OU/Texas game! We had a blast, first stop was Winstar where I won $40, woo hoo!! Then we headed to Ft. Worth to eat mexican at Joe T Garcia's then on to the mall for some shopping! We later met up with Jennifer's cousin Michelle, her aunt Janella and their families! We had such a good time Friday night! Then Saturday we woke up bright and early to head to the game, again another great day, everything was perfect, weather, atmosphere, etc...except for our loss, but it was a good game and we had a great time despite the loss!!

Me, Jenn and Michelle eating dinner Friday night!

The Cotton Bowl

Lafreda, Jenn and I at the game!

The OU band!

The Texas Band

OU on the Big Screen!!!